One of our experienced Dragon Naturally Speaking trainers will teach you how to create a user profile, customise your vocabulary, and learn basic commands to compose emails, draft and edit documents, and control your computer by voice.
Call 1300 255 900 or fill out our contact form today.
Step 1 – The basics of Dragon Naturally Speaking
- This comprehensive one-on-one dragon user training includes explanations, examples, and illustrations, as well as step-by-step instructions and practice exercises.
- Customize Your Vocabulary. This onsite training includes provides instructions on how to add words and phrases to your personal vocabulary to improve overall accuracy.
- Formatting and Editing Text – select, correct, edit or format word or phrases.
- Editing Documents and Emails
- Use your voice to navigate within a document and edit or format the contents.
- You will learn the best approach to correcting misrecognitions to help improve Dragons accuracy over time.
Step 2 – Your Applications
- Using Dragon with Microsoft Word – This dragon training will teach you the most common and helpful commands for Word 2003 and 2007/2010.
- Surfing the Web- Access web pages, scroll up and down, go back, navigate hyperlinks, and more.
- Efficient Searches through Shortcut Commands – At any time, you can launch efficient searches thanks to commands containing your desired words plus category (maps, images, news…) or site (Wikipedia, IRS…). These search with your default browser and open it if it was closed.
Step 3 – Creating Custom Commands
- Easily create commands to insert frequently used text and/or graphics by voice.
- We will then teach you custom commands to suit your work environment. This will greatly increase your productivity as you can now complete most task by voice
Call us to discuss your training needs in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane. We have experienced voice recognition specialist trainers who can come to you at your convenience.